Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FIRST ENTRY!!! Valentines day:)

This is my first entry!!! here it goes..

   On 2-14-2012 was Brodie's first valentines day!!! He woke me up early, as usual. I wasn't to sure what we could do since Devin had to work all day, so we got ready and went to Temecula to spend the day with my mom!  When we arrived we were welcomed by Freddie! It was the first time him and Brodie got to interact, Freddie was sooo curious about this little person!!



  we went on to visit Ashley and check out Ryans new gym! Unfortunately he wasn't there, so we just took pictures in there and texted them to him!


Then my mom and i went to pic up court court at school! she hadn't seen Brodie in quite some time... Lets just say we got ambushed by a bunch of screaming girls wanting to see little B!!! Sadly my fun day with mom had to come to an end, I had to go home. But it sure was nice to come home to my love! 
We've never really celebrated Valentines day really; sure we would go out to dinner or he would buy me flowers but last year we went to Disneyland! Which was my gift that year, and to my surprise Devin proposed to me! So now every year Valentines will mark a very special moment in our lives! Cause not only were we expecting our first child later that year but we then made a promise to spend the rest of our lives together!!!


I hope I did ok for my first entry!... There will be more to come, I promise!!! With Brodie growing like a weed and a wedding to plan I will have plenty to write about!!!

4 comments:

  1. First follower! So excited for you Tiff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is a great way to keep your family and friends up to date. I love having a blog. Sometimes it's a little bit of "Me" time to just get things off my shoulders. Have fun blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it Tiff Tiff! Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you've joined the blogging world :) :)

    I'm your 5th follower! Come follow me back! eh? eh?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete