Saturday, March 3, 2012

UPDATE....

Since I haven't been keeping up with my blog here are some photos of the past few weeks! 

ASH & RY WEDDING FUN!!!!


we went and looked at locations for ash and rys wedding, which was fuuuun! and it gets me all excited to plan my wedding! Im getting so many ideas and taking many notes. I took a few snapshots of them getting their engagement photos too, it was so cold that day and I didn't have a sweater!! 



SEA WORLD:
Being an (almost) stay at home mom can be so lonely at times so about a week ago I decided to get a pass to sea world just to get out and about! Its amazing how I used to hate to go anywhere alone, but now I do just about anything to stay busy, and get out of the house! Plus its good for Brodie too! (If you look at the last pic that shark was headed straight for us!!! scary!)



7 MONTHS!!!
My boy is officially 7 months old! Its feels like yesterday we just found out we were even expecting! he's become such a character, he's on his hands and knees now rocking and wanting to get around sooo bad! soon we won't be able to hold him back! he's been saying babababa a lot and i
I swear I've heard him say mama a couple times... Dev is still trying to get him to say dada though. Im so excited to see what new things he will learn but I want him to slow it down! he's growing up too fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment