Monday, March 5, 2012

Dinner experiment!

Ok so I find tons of recipes on pinterest, crock pot ones are my favorite because they're quick and easy!! So tonight im making lasagna, that's right! Lasagna in a crock pot! I know, amazing right? Let's hope so!

So all you need is:
Lasagna noodles
Sauce
Ricotta cheese
Mozzarella cheese (grated)
Parmesan cheese (grated and optional)
Ground beef/turkey (also optional)

Spread a layer of sauce at the bottom of your crock pot. Then break and place the noodles to fit to the bottom of the pot. Add a layer of meat ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, spread more sauce, and repeat the process a couple times and that's it! (I added a little bit of water to my sauce to to kind of cook the noodles) cook on low for an hour then on high for about 3/4 hours. And I your making yours with meat you have to ground it and cook it first!

So, sounds easy enough right? Let's hope so!!! We shall see how this turns out!!! Enjoy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment