Monday, October 22, 2012

Bachelorette night out!

Its amazing how much life changes once you have a baby. Everything was all about ME! Free to go out with my friends when I wanted, and to sleep in!!! All of that was great! But now that Im a mommy, I don't really have a lot of "me" time. so this weekend was a treat for me, one of my best friends threw a bachelorette party for her big sister! It doesn't take much for me to get excited about upcoming events, since i don't get out much (unless its to the grocery store). So all in all I was excited!!! 

 She had it at a martini bar/restaurant called Mu. Great food, great drinks, and great company! Allison didn't want the "usual" bachelorette party, aka strippers, vegas, crazy weekend type stuff. so Lauren decided to throw her a lingerie themed party, where we showered her with undies, bras, negligees, oh and whips! (lol) it was a great time, and Allie seemed to enjoy herself too! 



 As people were arriving, in walked Lisa Jones! I was in her sisters grade, when I attended EAA, it was so nice to catch up! we were texting pictures of us to her sister Kristine, wishing she could've been there with us!


As our night went on, we decided to hit up a couple bars! So we went to Romanos, on our way there I was getting texts from Devin telling me it was time to come home. I of course was like NO WAY! I was having too much fun! Then he called me... Brodie had thrown up, talk about a "buzzkill". I instantly was like "ok, come get me!" He kept telling me that everything was ok but I could no longer have fun if my baby was sick:( so my night came to an end as everyone else continued into the wee hours of the morning! And you know what? thats ok... cause at the end of my night I get to curl into bed with Devin and my baby. 

Thank you Allie for letting me be a part of your fun night!!!! I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle to marry your love! xxoo







No comments:

Post a Comment