Monday, October 15, 2012

Falling into "fall'

Where to begin, where to begin?.... Its the Fall, and well it still feels like summer outside! I'm so ready for it to cool off and stay that way for more than 3 days in a row!!! but in the meantime I'm still going to put on cozy clothes and pretend I'm not sweating my bum off. Maybe, just maybe it will change the weather..... maybe.
One thing I love about October is that there are pumpkin patches everywhere!!!! At least in Temecula there is. But whats the Fall without visiting Bates nut farm? Ive been going there since I was little, and I love taking my little man to the same places where many of my fondest memories are! He loved the piles of pumpkins, he was climbing all over them and trying to pick them up.

This last weekend we were able to visit Peltzer Farms, a cute little pumpkin patch with train rides, a petting zoo, and pig races! Devin's sister Liz, her husband Andy and their son James joined us! I felt so bad because it was their anniversary and they drove all the way up to Temecula and it was ROASTING!!!! the boys were troopers though, I think we were he babies.... at least I was. I may have been more content if they sold wine or something, after all we were in wine country. All in all it was a good time:) 
                                                

Riding the train!!! woohoo!


The boys watching the pig races

More Holiday fun to come!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment